Thank you for expressing interest in the third annual Hampton Roads VegFest on October 28, 2018. Why sign on as a sponsor? Well, last year, we had:
- 10 corporate sponsors benefit from a powerful advertising campaign,
- an attendance of over 4,000 people who saw and heard sponsored ads (doubling in size from our first year),
- a Facebook page that has amassed over 2,000 followers (including a 2017 event reach of 138,000),
- an Instagram account that has over 700 followers,
- and far-reaching local media coverage (a full list can be found here).
Check out our highlight sheet for a full recap!
This year, we expect over 5,000 people from all over the Hampton Roads area and beyond. Our network throughout Virginia and North Carolina brings vegans, vegetarians, and omnivores together to provide maximum exposure for vegan-friendly non-profits, restaurants, and businesses in the Commonwealth. Each sponsor will receive distinct promotional posts on both the VegFest page and the event itself. We have also added a new tier of sponsorship that funds paid advertising for the event and your company!
The event is entirely volunteer-organized, and your sponsorship will go directly toward festival costs, including rentals, permits, merchandise, materials, travel costs for speakers, and community outreach–and will help make this year’s festival grow even bigger.
The deadline for sponsors is August 28, 2018. Late registration is permitted for sponsors; however, late registration may result in less advertising. We recommend that sponsors send logos, links, and ads early so that they can be approved by the committee in time for the festival.
The festival will take place once again at Chesapeake City Park, centrally located in Hampton Roads (900 City Park Dr., Chesapeake, VA 23320). Admission is FREE to the public and draws people across many demographics. To apply to be a sponsor, simply complete the registration form below. If you have questions, please email our Vendor and Sponsor Chair, Matthew Watts, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you at the third annual Hampton Roads VegFest!
Sponsorship Levels and Benefits
- Platinum ($2000):
- All of the benefits of a Gold sponsorship
- Custom Paid Advertising plan, such as
- Large roadside signs
- Radio or TV advertising
- Gold ($1000):
- Free 10’ x 10’ booth space with 2 tables, 4 chairs, 10’ x 10’ tent, and extension cord rental included
- Full-page ad in the printed program
- Recognition during the festival
- Two ads run on the HR VegFest Facebook page
- Two ads run on the HR VegFest Instagram account
- Large logo and link on the HR VegFest website
- Large logo on banners at event
- Large logo on posters and flyers advertising event
- Two items included in the swag bags
- Discounted additional 10×10 booth space (tent not included)
- Silver ($500):
- Free 10’ x 10’ booth space (table, chairs, and tent not included)
- Half-page ad in the printed program
- Ad run on the HR VegFest Facebook page
- Ad run on the Instagram account
- Small logo and link on the HR VegFest website
- Small logo on banners at event
- Small logo on posters and flyers advertising event
- One item included in the swag bags
Please note: This information is for sponsors. If you are only seeking to be a vendor and have a booth at the event, please visit our vendors page. Please note: All money transactions must be made through Hampton Roads VegFest via Paypal (email@example.com) or check (sent to P.O. Box 6411, Chesapeake, VA 23323).
Please fill out the form below to express interest in becoming a sponsor. We will be in touch with you to finalize the sponsorship contract. Thanks very much for your support and generosity!